Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Easter with out my Dad on Earth I miss you and have to work tonight


This will be my first Easter with out my Dad here on earth,,,God knows I miss you ,we were like twins ... I am happy your pain  has been taken from you ,I feel you all around me. I smile I cry  I laugh I Pray .Your funeral here on earth is coming in a few days , however I know your soul and heart is all ready in heaven.
Dad I miss you ! God bless ! Happy Easter ..


If anyone reads this ,I have to work tonight if you feel like coming out tonight to say hello  that would be awesome.Happy Easter everyone God Bless you all .
Come say hello and give me a hug 


Nothing Stops you from being a star follow your dreams !

Cabo Wabo Cantina
3663 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109

NEW SPECIALS with LOCAL ID 

(2) for the price of one Frozen Drinks

($2)Draft Beers (Stella not included)

Only($20) for a BUCKET of six specially selected beers

FREE appetizer, get two Entrees and receive one FREE appetizer

Also HALF PRICE on selected appetizers
We are looking to hire all different talent, Jazz ,Bands Singers, Comedians etc. Do you have a big following? Now is your chance to prove it and audition ..

Great food ! Awesome Stage ! Celebrity friends of Sammy Hagar stopping by to see the new talent .
 See you there

Thank you Jimmy Z

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there James! First and formost my deepest condolences to you and your family on this very difficult day for you. You & I can both relate on how challenging and hard to lose your family. I lost both simultaneously. I had noone to help me through it. Yet I had the best one to help me through this. My true Father in Heaven our Lord God himself. It has been very long time. I heard that you are also married. Congradulations for you on that. I have been extremely busy with ADDMORO Entertainment, JJLN Radio, Projects inside & outside LV! I currently live in Summerlin now and love it up here. I used to live in Spring Valley area. I will try to come out to see your Karaoke show at Planat Hollywood this week. I just have had no time until now for anything but work. Despite our lengthy seperations I have always thought about you & how you have been doing. You have always been a special person. With many challenges as we all have. Happy Easter! My deepest Condolences to you and your family. I will make good efforts to come out and see you. Maybe even sing a bit with you. It has been a while indeed. God Bless you! Thank you so much indeed. I am on Facebook under 'Kathryn MacPhadyn'! Thank you again.