Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dad has past and I will be at work ..9pm


As everyone knows I am an only child and I am sitting home alone .. Dads wife has not come to a decision on his funeral yet as we know when you die it cost allot of money there is not enough to follow through with his wishes as of right now... . So I am going to go to work tonight I know all of you have become like family to me, and have called and text to see me , .. Not sure if this is the right thing or not but since no arrangements are made at least I have a place to see everyone ... I know Dad would not want me to miss work he would work all the time he was the hardest working man I know ..And as soon as I know when the funeral is I will let everyone know so you can be there... As for tonight I hope to see some familiar faces 9pm I will be there a lil early to set up .. That silver DJ box you see on stage Dad made by scratch every weld every piece, when I told him what I needed .. This will be a pre celebration before the Funeral Cabo Wabo .3663 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109




then after it is over if we all want to go somewhere after we can come up with a plan.. Hope to see you tonight .. God Bless .. Jimmy Z

No comments: