Thursday, July 13, 2017

Gordie Brown is definitely a must see Las Vegas Show !

http://www.gordiebrown.com/

 :::WARNING:::

Be prepared you will leave in pain, when we left the showroom my stomach and my jaw all the way to my ears hurt from smiling and laughing so much.

I have seen him many times at local events or parties, now I can say it was my honor to see 
Mr Gordie Brown in his true environment 
" The Spot Light" 


To say that I was blown away is an understatement, I couldn't even find the words at first to describe how great his show is!



I didn't think any article could do Gordie Brown's show Justice, however I will try to put what I feel into words,so that you may get a little idea.



Gordie Brown has an awesome live band which happens to be what real Vegas is all about which truly brings class to a show.



As far as Gordie Brown himself, from the minute he comes out on stage until the end of the show he is non-stop he does not even take a break to take a sip of water he is full of energy ! 



Gordie Brown creates a  show that everyone can completely understand and have fun,but don't blink, because you're not going to want to miss what he does or says!



Every time I ever met Gordie he was always so humble,I could never imagine he had all of the talent he exhumes on stage!




You will definitely get your money's worth of entertainment from A to Z when you go to see his show . It's well worth any ticket price. 



You can see this show over and over again, I am sure each show will be different because you never know what character is going to come out of Gordie Brown.




Gordie Brown thank you 



Go see Gordie at Planet Hollywood

No comments: