Monday, December 30, 2013

If you make a lot of face book events you are going to love me after watching this video I made. I Just Made your life simple and saved you so much time . Watch the video I also provide you with a code you need to make this work . Yes all for free Just because I love to help all my friends and family . =) God Bless you all !

If you make a lot of face book events you are going to  love me after watching this video I made. I Just Made your life simple and saved you so much time . Watch the video I also provide you with a code you need to make this work . Yes all for free Just because I love to help all my friends and family .  =) God Bless you all !

NOTICE::::::: VERY IMPORTANT  .The way you tube is set up it will not let me paste the code in description on youtube because it has commas and it will no accept it here . YOU NEED THIS CODE  >>>>>     javascript:elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i<elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()};   I also  added a comment to my own video with the code you need to copy it from in the comment area ,It was the only was to bypass this issue , ENJOY =)

This is how you can add all of your friends to your event on Facebook. 
With this method please use the web Browser FIREFOX 

1 Copy all of the code below I provided .

2 Select invite friends on your event that you created and make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of that list.
Otherwise if you scroll half way down it will only select how far you went down on the page.
3 On the top let part of your FIREFOX browser it is orange or next to tools sometime tools next to help. Watch video. 
4 Then pick web developer then on the drop down menu  
5 Locate scratchpad you will get a pop up window with a blue line with a number 10.
6 First copy all of the code provided I provided NOTICE::::::: VERY IMPORTANT  .The way you tube is set up it will not let me paste the code in description on youtube because it has commas and it will no accept it here . YOU NEED THIS CODE  >>>>>     javascript:elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i<elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()};   I also  added a comment to my own video with the code you need to copy it from in the comment area ,It was the only was to bypass this issue , ENJOY =)

Then Paste this code on the number 10 line in scratchpad.
7 Press execute then press RUN 
Sit back and wait all of your friends will now be highlighted 
8 Hit summit sometimes it will use a captcha code 

**** NOTE **** the more friends you have the longer it takes but be patient it works. Then click save and pooooof it works tadaaaa 
**Can be used on MAC **


No comments: